Indomie noodles has received many awards and accolades for their efforts in creating a strong brand presence in Nigeria. Some of the awards are:
- 1 Most Trusted Brand in Nigeria, 2012 by Brand Health Organisation
- 2 No. 1 Noodles brand in Nigeria by Commerce & Industry Correspondents Association
- 3 Brand Excellence in CSR, 2012 by Marketing World Publications
- 4 'This Day' product of the year award - 2004, 2005, 2006
- 5 Super brand award – 2007, 2010 and 2012
- 6 Household brand of the year award for 2007.
- 7 Indomie has been endorsed by the Nutrition Society of Nigeria for the year 2006-2009
ISO 9001:2000 certification:
Dufil Prima was awarded the ISO 9001:2000 certification in February 2007 in recognition of the Company's commitment to quality. De-United also obtained this certification in December 2006.
This day "Product of the Year" Award
The Indomie brand of instant noodles has been awarded the prestigious Product of the Year category for three consecutive years from 2004 to 2006 by Thisday Newspapers.
Nutrition Society of Nigeria (NSN)
Certificate of Endorsement
In 2006, a Certificate of Endorsement for Indomie Dishes was issued to the Company by the Nutrition Society of Nigeria at the 37th Annual Conference and Scientific Meeting held at the Cultural Centre Kuto Abeokuta, Ogun State. This marked the first time that NSN has endorsed any Noodles brand in Nigeria.
Social Enterprise Award
Dufil Prima emerged as the company with the highest votes at the 1st Social Enterprise Reports and Awards (SERA) 2007
Ogun State Awards for Excellence
Best Corporate Social Responsibility Profile (2003):
The Company won the 2003 Ogun State Award for Excellence
Best Corporate Social Responsibility Profile in November 2003.
Most Outstanding in Corporate Social Responsibility:
(2005)The company also won the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) Ogun State chapter's 2005 Merit Awards - Most
Outstanding in Corporate Social Responsibility.